[talk.religion.misc] In Case Anyone Thinks Anti-Semitism is Dead

cok@psuvm.bitnet.UUCP (11/09/87)

Our dear Mr. Mading writes:

In article <5830@jade.BERKELEY.EDU>, skyler@violet.berkeley.edu writes:
> In article <1232@puff.wisc.edu> mading@puff.wisc.edu (Eric Mading) writes:
[my article-deleted out of respect for some readers]

> I will, however, remember it, especially when I or someone else thinks
> for a hopeful moment that Anti-Semitism is dead.  Clearly, it is as alive,
I would just like to say that this article was NOT put in soc.culture.
jewish at all.  I did not intend this article to end up being seen by
readers in that newsgroup.

[End of quote.]

Then why, you moron, did you post it at all?  Do you think that the people on
soc.culture.jewish just stay there in that newsgroup?  Did you know, Eric, that
there are Jews all over the net reading your drivel?  These opinions of yours
might be welcome among your candy-assed all-white anti-Semitic friends;
however, you are posting to a net which contains all races, colors, and creeds.

If you don't want it read, don't post it.  Future employers, who may be of the
races, classes, sexual orientation, or creeds you ridicule, are possibly among
your readers.
-------
BITNET: cok%psuvma@psuvax1.uucp.bitnet  "'I'll be judge, I'll be jury,' said
|______|better left unmentioned)                            The Mad Arab