[net.sf-lovers] Silent Bruce

@RUTGERS.ARPA,@USC-ECL.ARPA:BURHANS@ECLD (04/09/85)

From: Jackie <Burhans%ECLD@ECLA>

Scruffy  cowboy?  I  must  have  missed  that  one.  I  thought  Bruce
specialized in  crazed weirdos  a  la "Black  Sunday"  where he  is  a
returned war vet who hooks up with a terrorist group after finding his
wife in bed with (gasp!) another man and he fits the bottom portion of
a (presumably) Goodyear  blimp with  explosives to be  detonated in  a
stadium full of obnoxious football fans watching some major bowl game?
Or am I mistaken?

That's what I like about Bruce--so sociable.
-------

csc@watmath.UUCP (Computer Sci Club) (04/23/85)

>From: Jackie <Burhans%ECLD@ECLA>
>
>That's what I like about Bruce--so sociable.

(Bruce as in Dern)

I often wonder about what a movie that co-starred
Bruce Dern and Jack Nicholson (sp?) would be like.

Gilles Dignard
University of Waterloo
Waterloo, Ontario