[talk.religion.misc] Seeking Machine Readable Bible

hwt@leibniz.UUCP (Henry Troup) (09/02/88)

Some years ago, I remember reading a review of a program called
'THE WORD' Processor.  It was a machine readable copy of the
King James edition of the Bible, on floppy for an Apple II.
Does anyone know of a supplier of this or any other machine
readable Bible?
Please reply by email, I'll summarize to talk.religion.misc (only).
--
Henry Troup
Bell Northern Research - not their opinions, however

utgpu!bnr-vpa!bnr-di!leibniz!hwt

phil@aimt.UUCP (Phil Gustafson) (09/07/88)

In article <149@leibniz.UUCP>, hwt@leibniz.UUCP (Henry Troup) writes:
> ... [A] machine readable copy of the
> King James edition of the Bible, on floppy for an Apple II.

I remember this from a 'BYTE' ad four years ago.  The reader service
number was '666'.  Really. Chortle.

--
				Phil Gustafson, Graphics/UN*X Consultant
				net address above