[net.sf-lovers] Bibliography

@RUTGERS.ARPA:boyajian%akov68.DEC@decwrl.ARPA (04/24/85)

From: boyajian%akov68.DEC@decwrl.ARPA

> From: LRC.HJJH@UTEXAS-20.ARPA

> I'm curious about our excellent contributor whose "business" is
> bibliography.  Really?  It's how he earns his bread'n'butter?  If
> so, "Greetings, colleague!"
>
>                                    HJJH
>                                    Univ. of Texas' Linguistics
>                                    Research Center, and the
>                                    Graduate School of Library
>                                    and Information Science
>
> <Bibliography really IS \my/ business!>

Well, no, it's not how I make my living (don't I wish!); just a
sideline business. I am one half of TWACI Press (it stands for
"Two Wild and Crazy Indexers"). My partner, Kenneth Johnson, and
I compile and publish indexes ("indices", if you prefer) to the
science fiction magazines, both professional (ANALOG, F&SF, etc.)
and small press (WHISPERS, INTERZONE, FANTASY BOOK, etc.).

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Maynard, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}
	!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA

<"Bibliography is my business">