[net.sf-lovers] Bukaroo Banzai

@RUTGERS.ARPA:wallfesh%uconn.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa (04/27/85)

From: Sande Wallfesh <wallfesh%uconn.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa>

I just saw _Bukaroo_Banzai_ and was quite amused. The end of the
film said that another was forthcoming.  Does anyone know more?

Sande Wallfesh
EE/CS Dept.
University of Connecticut
wallfesh%uconn.csnet

barnett@ut-sally.UUCP (Lewis Barnett) (04/27/85)

> From: Sande Wallfesh <wallfesh%uconn.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa>
>
> I just saw _Bukaroo_Banzai_ and was quite amused. The end of the
> film said that another was forthcoming.  Does anyone know more?

This has been posted before, but I think it's worth doing again;  BB
was the most entertaining thing I had seen in a theater in years.

If you liked the movie, and would like more information on Buckaroo
and his entourage, join the BLUE BLAZE IRREGULARS, the official
Buckaroo Banzai fan club.  Join by writing to

	The Banzai Institute
	c/o 20th Century Fox
	P.O. Box 900
	Beverly Hills, CA 90213

You'll receive a nice packet full of information about the film and
the characters, with a few souvenir goodies thrown in.  Rumor has
it that the volume of mail received will have some bearing on whether
the second movie is made, so WRITE!

Lewis Barnett,CS Dept, Painter Hall 3.28, Univ. of Texas, Austin, TX 78712

-- barnett@ut-sally.ARPA, barnett@ut-sally.UUCP,
      {ihnp4,harvard,seismo,gatech,ctvax}!ut-sally!barnett