[talk.politics.misc] And a Merrry Xmas to you too!

dlo@drutx.ATT.COM (OlsonDL) (02/27/88)

[]

In article <777@mit-caf.UUCP>, andrew@mit-caf.UUCP (Joe Bigelow) writes:
>I hope you
>live long enough to be tortured by your own philosophy.  I hope they
>send you into Lebanon to rescue fools and you are caught, kept alive
>by machines and tortured by blood sucking worms, leeches, screws in
>your brain and glass rods shoved up your pecker!

There was a previous article titled, "Sociopathic, homicidal liberals
on the loose."  You have just confirmed it.

David Olson
..!ihnp4!drutx!dlo

"Eliminate the impossible, my dear doctor, and whatever remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."  -- Sherlock Holmes