[talk.rumors] starter message for talk.rumors

mark@cbosgd.UUCP (Mark Horton) (09/06/86)

starter message for talk.rumors

finn@ihlpa.UUCP (Finn) (09/06/86)

> starter message for talk.rumors

I heard on the news this morning that Honda USA will soon anounce a
rebate program. The offer will be 0% interest, and they'll pay the
first years payments. This is great, especially since the new 87's
will show up on September 19th. I'm ordering two LX's. One for me,
and the other for my wife.

jbergeron@watvlsi.UUCP (Janick Bergeron) (09/07/86)

In article <1784@ihlpa.UUCP> finn@ihlpa.UUCP (Finn) writes:

>I heard on the news this morning that Honda USA will soon anounce a
>rebate program. The offer will be 0% interest, and they'll pay the
>first years payments. This is great, especially since the new 87's
>will show up on September 19th. I'm ordering two LX's. One for me,
>and the other for my wife.

Could you order me one ?? The interest rates are over 6.9% in Canada.

higgin@cbmvax.cbm.UUCP (Paul Higginbottom) (09/10/86)

In article <1784@ihlpa.UUCP> finn@ihlpa.UUCP (Finn) writes:
>> starter message for talk.rumors
>
>I heard on the news this morning that Honda USA will soon anounce a
>rebate program. The offer will be 0% interest, and they'll pay the
>first years payments. This is great, especially since the new 87's
>will show up on September 19th. I'm ordering two LX's. One for me,
>and the other for my wife.

This I find very hard to believe, since most Honda dealers can't get enough
product as it is!

If they do, though, it will finally put a stop (hopefully) to the nauseating
GM commercials who through their own fault have 1 million cars in inventory.

pathy@omssw1.UUCP (Mohan Venkatachalapathy) (09/12/86)

In article <716@cbmvax.cbmvax.cbm.UUCP> higgin@cbmvax.UUCP (Paul Higginbottom) writes:
>In article <1784@ihlpa.UUCP> finn@ihlpa.UUCP (Finn) writes:
>>> starter message for talk.rumors
>>
>>I heard on the news this morning that Honda USA will soon anounce a
>>rebate program. The offer will be 0% interest, and they'll pay the
>>first years payments. This is great, especially since the new 87's
>>will show up on September 19th. I'm ordering two LX's. One for me,
>>and the other for my wife.
>
>This I find very hard to believe, since most Honda dealers can't get enough
>product as it is!

- This one is for taking over the banking industry.
-

>If they do, though, it will finally put a stop (hopefully) to the nauseating
>GM commercials who through their own fault have 1 million cars in inventory.

- How about imported insurance? No more Transamerica skyscrapers for my
- trash!