[talk.rumors] Orphaned Response

kenf@uiucuxc.CSO.UIUC.EDU (09/17/86)

 I'm so pleased that someone posted the 800 number for AIA. I called
them yesterday about a Psych professor and I called again today about
a CS prof. In fact, there a so many pinko professors here at the UI
that I could probably make dozens of reports to these protectors of
academic integrity. I certainly intend to do so. I encourage all right
thinking people to do the same. Call 800-334-9141, today, tomorrow and
every single day that communist, godless professors pollute our schools
with their thoughts.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<  Ken Fortenberry  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ARPANET:kenf%uxc@a.cs.uiuc.edu                   Mail:   University of Illinois
BITNET: kenf@uiucuxc       CSNET: kenf@uxc.csnet      Computing Services Office
UUCP:  {ihnp4,pur-ee,convex}!uiucdcs!uiucuxc!kenf       1304 W. Springfield Ave
AT&T:  (217) 333-8640     ICBM: 40 07 N / 88 13 W       Urbana, Illinois  61801

paul@uiucuxc.CSO.UIUC.EDU (09/17/86)

Written  4:38 pm  Sep 16, 1986 by kenf@uiucuxc.CSO.UIUC.EDU in net.rumor

> I'm so pleased that someone posted the 800 number for AIA. I called
>them yesterday about a Psych professor and I called again today about
>a CS prof. In fact, there a so many pinko professors here at the UI
>that I could probably make dozens of reports to these protectors of
>academic integrity. I certainly intend to do so. I encourage all right
>thinking people to do the same. Call 800-334-9141, today, tomorrow and
>every single day that communist, godless professors pollute our schools
>with their thoughts.

But I LIKE godless professors.  The best professors have a sense of humor,
something the AIM folks (and my cats) seem to lack.  I think a better thing
to do would be setting an auto-dialer modem to attack mode.

         Paul Pomes

UUCP:    {ihnp4,seismo,pur-ee,convex}!uiucdcs!uiucuxc!paul
ARPANET: paul%uxc@a.cs.uiuc.edu  CSNET:  paul%uxc@uiuc.csnet
ICBM:    40 07 N / 88 13 W       BITNET: paul@uiucuxc
US Mail: Univ of Illinois, CSO, 1304 W Springfield Ave, Urbana, IL  61801

bcase@amdcad.UUCP (Brian Case) (09/22/86)

In article <12300017@uiucuxc>, kenf@uiucuxc.CSO.UIUC.EDU writes:

>  I'm so pleased that someone posted the 800 number for AIA. I called
> them yesterday about a Psych professor and I called again today about
> a CS prof. In fact, there a so many pinko professors here at the UI
> that I could probably make dozens of reports to these protectors of
> academic integrity. I certainly intend to do so. I encourage all right
> thinking people to do the same. Call 800-334-9141, today, tomorrow and
> every single day that communist, godless professors pollute our schools
> with their thoughts.
>

> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<  Ken Fortenberry  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Er, you forgot to capitalize "Godless."  ;-) :-) :-)

guest@csustan.UUCP (Chris Rhodes) (09/23/86)

In article <12300017@uiucuxc>, kenf@uiucuxc.CSO.UIUC.EDU writes:

>  I'm so pleased that someone posted the 800 number for AIA. I called
> them yesterday about a Psych professor and I called again today about
> a CS prof. In fact, there a so many pinko professors here at the UI
> that I could probably make dozens of reports to these protectors of
> academic integrity. I certainly intend to do so. I encourage all right
> thinking people to do the same. Call 800-334-9141, today, tomorrow and
> every single day that communist, godless professors pollute our schools
> with their thoughts.
> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<  Ken Fortenberry  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(is this guy for real?)

Just for fun, I think I'll get a faculty list for Bob Jones University
or West Point or something and rat on all of *them.*

Keep in mind, folks, this AIA deal has an 800 #...therefore *they*
pay for the call.   Hmmm, does anybody remember what happened to
Jerry Falwell and his INWATS # a while back?

/*  Chris Rhodes / Shooting Shark
 *  Currently cowering behind lll-crg!csustan!guest
 *  real uucp : lll-crg!csuh!shark -or- lll-crg!ptsfa!harlie!shark
 *  My opinions *are* those of csustan!  Yeah, they made me spokesman, ah,
 */ president of the university!  Yeah, *that's* the ticket!

6063366@PUCC.BITNET (Carl Micarelli) (09/25/86)

In article <12300017@uiucuxc>, kenf@uiucuxc.CSO.UIUC.EDU  writes:

> I'm so pleased that someone posted the 800 number for AIA. I called
>them yesterday about a Psych professor and I called again today about
>a CS prof. In fact, there a so many pinko professors here at the UI
>that I could probably make dozens of reports to these protectors of
>academic integrity. I certainly intend to do so. I encourage all right
>thinking people to do the same. Call 800-334-9141, today, tomorrow and
>every single day that communist, godless professors pollute our schools
>with their thoughts.

Are we missing some smileys here?
And was this posted to the right news group?

Carl Micarelli -  BITNET: 6063366@pucc
                  UUCP:   ...allegra!psuvax1!pucc.bitnet!6063366