[talk.rumors] Michael Jackson's oxygen chamber

bandy@lll-crg.ARpA (Andrew Scott Beals) (09/24/86)

In article <191@csustan.UUCP> smdev@csustan.UUCP (Scott Hazen Mueller) writes:
>What I had heard was that Jackson had purchased a hyperbaric oxygen chamber.

Yeah, yeah, I'm read the National Enquirer in the supermarket too.

Well, shortly after that story came out in the NE, the SF Chronicle had
a similar story and then a couple days later they had a blurb stating that
MJ's doctor nixed the idea.  He said "Michael is a little strange at
times...".  I would be too, if someone messed with my features *that*
much.  (take a peek at the before and after pictures and you'll see what
I mean)
	andy

ps. Yes, MJ already did his own Richard Pryor act - don't you remember
the Pepsi commercial that caught his hair/chesthair on fire?
--
Andrew Scott Beals	(member of HASA - A and S divisions)
bandy@lll-crg.arpa	{ihnp4,seismo,ll-xn,qantel,pyramid}!lll-crg!bandy

Amu, ne armu!

rob@dadla.tek.com (Rob Vetter;1044;92-725;LP=A;60YB) (09/25/86)

In article <6285@lll-crg.ARpA> bandy@lll-crg.UUCP (Andrew Scott Beals) writes:

>ps. Yes, MJ already did his own Richard Pryor act - don't you remember
>the Pepsi commercial that caught his hair/chesthair on fire?

	Who started that one.  MJ has chest hair ?????

Rob Vetter
(503) 629-1044
[ihnp4, ucbvax, decvax, uw-beaver]!tektronix!dadla!rob

dwilliam@andromeda.UUCP (Diane Williams) (10/07/86)

In article <6285@lll-crg.ARpA>, bandy@lll-crg.ARpA (Andrew Scott Beals) writes:
> In article <191@csustan.UUCP> smdev@csustan.UUCP (Scott Hazen Mueller) writes:
> >What I had heard was that Jackson had purchased a hyperbaric oxygen chamber.
>
> Yeah, yeah, I'm read the National Enquirer in the supermarket too.
>
> Well, shortly after that story came out in the NE, the SF Chronicle had
> a similar story and then a couple days later they had a blurb stating that
> MJ's doctor nixed the idea.  He said "Michael is a little strange at
> times...".  I would be too, if someone messed with my features *that*
> much.  (take a peek at the before and after pictures and you'll see what
> I mean)
> 	andy

Needless to say, this Michael kid is a bit short of Dilithium crystals.  He's
decided he never wants to grow old-- a little like Peter Pan, he needs a cleft--a little like Kirk Douglas, he wants to look perfectly like the imperfect Diana
Ross, and he prefers Llamas to human company (perhaps not a bad idea).  Someone
stop this wayward boy before he turns into a pretty, singing Howard Hughes!!!

diane (I just love interrupting messages)