[mod.music.gaffa] random slags on people of all mentalities....

wicinski@nrl-cst.arpa (08/04/86)

>From: "ROSSI J.A." <rossi@nusc.ARPA>
>If the LH party is going to be anytime between 21 AUG and 26 AUG we can
>have it in Arlington, VA.  APA is in Washington, and I'll have a suite
>at the Guest Quarters there for that time.  It offers all the amenities
>and, I havent trashed a hotel during a convention since 1977.

hey john, I should be for a few of those days.  If I am, I will be
there.  If you have never seen the hotel in question, your in luck.  I
had a friend of mine who stayed there courtesy of IDA before going to
Germany, and they were real nice rooms, with little kitchenettes.
definetly worthy of trashing.

very rarely do I travel into the land of quiche, wine and cheese
wankers, and beamers, but i will make an exception in this case.

>From: trainor@CS.UCLA.EDU
>Who the hell is in Squirrel Bait?  They stole the name.  Now they've gone
>and ruined it...  I'll sue!!!

squirrell bait is a bunch of little kids from louisville KY, who should
of stayed in louisville.  look for there album of Homestead.

>From: seismo!umcp-cs!aplvax!cp1!uucpesac@amsaa.arpa
>			Randy Fitzwater

hey, this guy is great !!! I need to meet him..

>From: John Lorch <umcp-cs!jhunix!ecf_hydb@seismo.CSS.GOV>

mystery guest ??? he he he he

T-shirts:

you won't get anything done unless you pick someone to do the job. I
suggest mrs. hofmann, since he has done this in the past.  you up
for it ???

-doug baby wised up and moved the part to the 9th.