[mod.music.gaffa] Listen to me cum, baby

smith@ncoast.UUCP (08/04/86)

> From: Joe Turner <cutter%umass-boston.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>

> On another point, Doug brought up something about _Waking the Witch_. Does
> Katie-kins say "Help me, baby, talk to me, listen to me, tell them, baby" or
> "Help me, baby, talk to me, listen to me come, baby"? Doug maintained the
> word is "come", I maintain it's "tell them". Comments, anyone?

After spending the last 15 minutes playing that passage over and over
i have come to the conclusion the word is "cum", I mean it sure
sounded like she was having an orgasm.

> I am unsure how to get the journal "Bit". Maybe you should come to my house,
> IED, and I'll show it to you. Perhaps you could appear for.... (drum roll,
> pleez...)
>
> 	The Second Semi-quarterly Biannual LOVE-HOUNDS Summer Gathering of
> 		Wits, Bodies, Food, Money, Records and etc!!!
>
> Time to be decided. Place to be decided. But it's the summer, and
> probably nearing the release date of HoL from last year, definately
> time for a 6-month anniversary of LH's continued existance, it's
> getting to be Kate's b-day soon,

I wish you guys would plan things like this a little sooner. After all
by the time all this made it through the net to me I had to celebrate
the goddess's birthday by myself.

--

		      decvax!cwruecmp!ncoast!smith
		    ncoast is dead, long live ncoast!