[net.sf-lovers] Computers in SF: names

@RUTGERS.ARPA:kermit@BRL-VGR.ARPA (04/18/85)

From: Chuck Kennedy <kermit@BRL-VGR.ARPA>

The name of the robot that nearly takes over George Jetson's job
is Uniblab.  My favorite line:
	"Planet poker, planet poker, Jupiter gin, Jupiter gin..."

	-chuck kennedy

fung@daemen.UUCP (Kenneth Worzel Fung) (04/28/85)

> From: Chuck Kennedy <kermit@BRL-VGR.ARPA>
>
> The name of the robot that nearly takes over George Jetson's job
> is Uniblab.  My favorite line:
> 	"Planet poker, planet poker, Jupiter gin, Jupiter gin..."
>
> 	-chuck kennedy

*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR SPACELY SPACE SPROCKET ***

	The robot in question is called (natch): Uniblab

	It appeared in two stories, that one, and the one where
	George and his building fix-it man (name slips [Aaaaaaaa.....
	SPLAT!] me mind) go to boot camp (for 8-80) and encounter
	Sargeant Uniblab. After switching Uniblab's batteries, they
	win in the end.

					Caio Kermit
------------
		Never trust a Cogswell Cog!

li63sdl@sdcc7.UUCP (DAVID SMITH) (05/04/85)

In article <514@daemen.UUCP> fung@daemen.UUCP (Kenneth Worzel Fung) writes:
>> From: Chuck Kennedy <kermit@BRL-VGR.ARPA>
>>
>> The name of the robot that nearly takes over George Jetson's job
>> is Uniblab.  My favorite line:
>> 	"Planet poker, planet poker, Jupiter gin, Jupiter gin..."
>>
>> 	-chuck kennedy
>
>*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR SPACELY SPACE SPROCKET ***
>
>	The robot in question is called (natch): Uniblab
>
>	It appeared in two stories, that one, and the one where
>	George and his building fix-it man (name slips [Aaaaaaaa.....
>	SPLAT!] me mind) go to boot camp (for 8-80) and encounter
>	Sargeant Uniblab. After switching Uniblab's batteries, they
>	win in the end.
>
>					Caio Kermit
>		Never trust a Cogswell Cog!

The fix-it's man name was Henry (I do believe)