[net.sf-lovers] Zelazny -- Trumps of Doom

@RUTGERS.ARPA:jmellby%ti-eg.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa (05/05/85)

From: John_Mellby <jmellby%ti-eg.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa>

The Trumps od Doom is out!  Hardback for $15!

The story centers around Merlin, the son or Corwin and Dara (one
of the Nobles of the Court of Chaos).  As usual, there is trouble
with at least several forces trying to kill Merlin (and others).

This is the first book in a trilogy about Merlin.

The story starts with danger and unexplained occurrences.  You expect
things to be explained as the story progresses, but things keep
getting more and more complex.  So as not to spoil the book, let
me just say, I hope the next book is out soon!

John R. Mellby  (214)952-2139
Texas Instruments, Dallas
JMELLBY%TI-EG@CSNET-RELAY

brust@hyper.UUCP (Steven Brust) (05/06/85)

> From: John_Mellby <jmellby%ti-eg.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa>
>
> The Trumps od Doom is out!  Hardback for $15!
>

> John R. Mellby  (214)952-2139
> Texas Instruments, Dallas
> JMELLBY%TI-EG@CSNET-RELAY

Hot damn!  (And hello, John; remember me?)

I had the pleasure of speaking with Mr. Zelazny just
after he had sent that one off to the publisher.  I
asked him, "Are you happy with it?"
He chuckled evily and said, "Well, people who don't
like cliff-hangers are going to be mad at me."

I can't wait!

		-- SKZB