[mod.music.gaffa] Joe "King"

ins_aset@jhunix.UUCP (Susanne E Trowbridge) (09/12/86)

>Subject:  Re:  Info on Atlanta...

>Oh yeah, the dick called King something or other is from Atlanta - King
>Creole?... no, Joe "King" Carrasco - Mr. "Party, Party Weekend"...

>							Hofmann

Nope -- the "King" is from Austin, TX.  Word has it that he's
incredibly obnoxious and egotistical.  So says an Austinite who's
met him.

I just received a bit of email from somebody named Eli, writing from
Grady Toss' account.  He asked me to send some playlists from WJHU.
There was no uucp address, so in case my reply doesn't get through,
I am sorry to say that the avant-garde, exciting WJHU is gone,
replaced by an all jazz/classical national public radio outlet.  Foo!

A sad ex-DJ,

Sue

"I'm just a joker in the card game of life"