[mod.music.gaffa] Hula, etc.

ins_aset@jhunix.UUCP (Susanne E Trowbridge) (09/25/86)

>From: J. Peter Alfke <alfke@csvax.caltech.edu>

>Well, some more new records but little time to

>Hula  "1000 Hours"

Actually, this isn't really NEW...I've had it for at least 6 or 7
months.  But I second your recommendation.

>One live and one studio record from Sheffield's reigning industrial
>kings (CV are going downhill, as are Chris and Cosey, and Severed Heads
>are a bit too, um, pop to be properly industrial anymore (as are CV)).

Severed Heads are from Australia.

Do any of you Bostonian Hounds know if Throwing Muses' first EP
or cassette are still available?  If you haven't gotten their
album on 4 AD Records, DO SO.  It's wonderful!

-Sue