[mod.music.gaffa] Work that brain

ebm@INGRES.BERKELEY.EDU (Grady Toss) (10/05/86)

In article <8610042105.AA22463@EDDIE> IED0DXM@UCLAMVS.BITNET writes:

>... work that brain: try to explain WHY it is so
>silly of me to argue that...

For awhile now I've just sort of watched this newsgroup peddle by.  Once in
awhile a posting from "IED" would make me wonder what sort of person refers
to themselves in such a perculiar person... then the KEY line: "Work that
brain"!  Mrs. Grove!!  My 3rd grade teacher... it's been a LONG LONG time...
Remember the "new" building at Cragmont, the wood shingled one they put up
put us in instead of the old pink building?  Well, it's not the NEW building
anymore--now it's the OLD building!  Yeah, no kidding.  You wouldn't hardly
recognize the place anymore.  The cafeteria's been moved downstairs, and
they don't even use the incinerator anymore.

Anyhow, good to know you're still around... is Cragmont primary on the Bitnet?
I didn't even know they had computers there!

... g rady   t oss