[mod.music.gaffa] KanaTacism and Logic

nessus@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Doug Alan) (10/06/86)

> From: dipyourwicinski@nrl-css.arpa

> The dude's saying that all of the responses generated are blindly
> emotional (besdes other things).  This is from the man who claims to
> be fanatical about ms. bush.  Fanatics are fanatics, wheteher
> they're Muslim terrorists, Christian fundamentalists, or bushians.
> They can't be taken seriously because they do not think in logical
> thoughts.  Therefore you can't be taken seriously. Not until you
> wake up from your brainwashing.

Hey, what's this about fanatics not thinking logically???  I'm fanatic
and I ALWAYS think logically!  ALWAYS!  In fact, logic dictates that
one be a fanatic Kate Bush fan.  DEATH to heathen unbelievers!  In
fact, the proof is trivial.  Those who can't see that it's obvious
clearly haven't done enough acid.  The proof is a mere 100 pages of
formal 3rd order modal tensor logic.  Completing this proof is left as
an exercise for the reader.  Please send me your solutions.  I'd like
to see them.  (Hint: don't forget the techniques used in solving the
Busy Beaver problem.)