By the way, I tried to send the following to Bill Hsu over ARPA with no
luck at all.  The host shown seems to be the only one with "UIUC" my
host knows about.

 Delivery-Date:  24 September 1986 20:36 edt
 Delivery-By:  Network_Server.Daemon
 Posted-Date:  24 September 1986 20:24 edt
 Date:  Wednesday, 24 September 1986 20:23 edt
 From:  Tavares
 Subject:  Murder Music
 To:  hsu at A.CS.UIUC.EDU

Right, right, Apollo was the Greek god of the sun and male beauty, not
Egyptian.  These guys have their own little religion cooking; why expend
the effort to get anybody else's right??

Tavares@MIT-MULTICS.ARPA (10/08/86)

To nike!prs at OLIVEN.OLIVETTI.COM (sorry to scut up the digest, but my
host refuses to reply to the address!  Wonder how it delivered the mail
in the first place?)

I'd be willing to pick up the KTiana for you, but there is zero chance
of you getting me a check before I leave Saturday.  Ah well, better luck
next time.