	Date:     Tue,  7 Oct 86  12:17:49 EDT
	From: salamir%UMass.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU  (Ron Lussier -- SalNet
	  Hacker)
	Subject:  Kate, Cyndi, Davey Jones, and me...

	Herro,

	I agree, David Bowie
	...  His album "The Rise and
	Fall of Ziggy Cyber and the Spiders from Mars" is, in my opinion, one of
                      ^^^^^
	the best composed and most incredibly beautiful albums in history.

	Salamir

Don't you mean "Stardust"?

	From: bu-cs!sam
	Date: Tue, 7 Oct 86 15:58:50 EDT
	Subject: Pointless arguing.

	Okay.  Music is art, right?  Or at least it's *supposed* to be
	art, anyway.  We could say that Kate Bush is to Michelangelo as
	Doug thinks Madonna is to my 2-year-old cousin's coloring book.

This relationship appears to be sideways.  Kate Bush and Michelangelo are
not quantities in the same units.

		- Shelli

                           0 O------O 1

              Fig 1.1  A boolean n-cube of dimension one
                                (1/64 MIPS)

Some nights he's weightless \ He has to travel \ His mouth is gravel
And there's an empty feeling \ Within his heart

Eye on the fuel guage \ Westchester throughway
That triple octane won't \ Contain the empty feeling \ In david's heart

...               "Weightless"  T. Dolby

Scott Peterson, Intel Corp., Hillsboro, OR, ...!tektronix!ogcvax!omssw1!sdp