[mod.music.gaffa] All Hail, his wimpiness speaks...

juitt@ultra.DEC.COM (Out of left field came a lucky day...) (11/05/86)

>Date: Tue, 4 Nov 86 08:26:36 est
>From: Jim Hofmann <hofmann@nrl-css.arpa>
>Subject: Robin Hiccups

>Translation:  He felt that a bunch of boring young professionals probably
>wouldn't understand him anyway.

Gee Jim, you must have been there, huh.  Boy oh boy, you hit the nail right
on the head.  You're 100% right, as usual.  What a dink.

>Sure have, now when are you gonna try some REAL music?

Oh Hofmann, you're just so fuckin' cool I can't stand it.
You're the first person to malign someone else's views when they don't
agree with the shit you listen to.  And then you spout off like this whenever
you get a chance.  Hey Jimbo, time to add a new word to your limited
vocabulary.  Can you say ELITIST?

>> new shit:
>>	  Flipper - Public Flipper Ltd. (8.50 from Subterean)
>>	   two lps, looks like they got pissed at PiL for
>>	   ripping their generic "concept"

>Did **I** predict it or WHAT?

Don't waste any energy patting yourself on the back, you'll probably
need to conserve it all to keep us up to our necks in this worthless shit you
dump on us and call an "opinion".

Dave Juitt			 	You whisper sweet nothings,
UUCP: ...decwrl!dec-ultra!juitt         	chit chat, bat chat,
ARPA:  juitt%ultra.dec@decwrl.arpa      there's no idle gossip in braile...