[mod.music.gaffa] Bark, bark to you, too, sthweetie...

hofmann@NRL-CSS.ARPA (Jim Hofmann) (11/06/86)

>From: juitt%ultra.DEC@decwrl.DEC.COM  (Out of left field came a lucky day...)

>Oh Hofmann, you're just so fuckin' cool I can't stand it.
>You're the first person to malign someone else's views when they don't
>agree with the shit you listen to.  And then you spout off like this whenever
>you get a chance.  Hey Jimbo, time to add a new word to your limited
>vocabulary.  Can you say ELITIST?

Teehee, really set it off didn't I?  Really, I like Hitchkok, I just wanted
to see if you enjoyed being attacked...

I'm an ELITIST and DAMN PROUD OF IT.  It's the only way to go, thank you.

Go home and cry to Dave Marsh, yr Mommy is calling.

>Don't waste any energy patting yourself on the back, you'll probably
>need to conserve it all to keep us up to our necks in this worthless shit you
>dump on us and call an "opinion".

Ahh...  listen to it cry and whine.

Does it sit up and play dead, too?

Just some "opinion" to lay on you dudes:  Check out the today's Washington
Post to see JaDed Constantslime attempt to equate King Crimson with Gone
and try to land on SST's mailing list in the process.  Sorry, Jay-Dee, baby,
you're gonna haveta be cooler (AND MORE ORIGINAL) to that.  Yeah, cool
like me and my pal, Dave Juicealloverhisfaceit...

Hey, Dave, if you wanna keep up this "worthless shit" in private, I'm
game, baby... just send me a nasty note and we'll relieve the rest of
the cum-hounders to their business-as-usual mundanity.  Or is that what
you wanted in the first place, Davey my boy?