[mod.music.gaffa] More J.D.-bashing...

ins_aset@jhunix.BITNET (Susanne E Trowbridge) (11/07/86)

>From: hofmann@NRL-CSS.ARPA (Jim Hofmann)
>Subject: Bark, bark to you, too, sthweetie...

>Just some "opinion" to lay on you dudes:  Check out the today's Washington
>Post to see JaDed Constantslime attempt to equate King Crimson with Gone
>and try to land on SST's mailing list in the process.  Sorry, Jay-Dee, baby,
>you're gonna haveta be cooler (AND MORE ORIGINAL) to that.  Yeah, cool
>like me and my pal, Dave Juicealloverhisfaceit...

J.D. has been on SST's mailing list from the very beginning.  In
fact, Husker Du's "Double Nickels On The Dime" was one of the very
first things he reviewed for the Post.

Christ, Hofmann, first you whine that he doesn't review enough
progressive music, but when he does, you still find stuff to
complain about.

You may think you're cool, but some of us know better.

Sue Trowbridge
arpa  : ins_aset%jhunix.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU
uucp  : ...{ihnp4!whuxcc | seismo!umcp-cs | allegra!hopkins} jhunix!ins_aset
(or)  : ...decvax!decuac!aplvax!aplcen!jhunix!ins_aset