[mod.music.gaffa] And The oracle speaks and holds nothing back.....

wicinski@NRL-CST.ARPA (wicinski) (11/13/86)

------- Forwarded Message

From: jap-core-vax!davidl
Subject: WHY you bother
Date: 12 Nov 86 14:36:51 PST (Wed)

{1}  Wicinski I am SICK of hearing about Snoozanne Tollbridge or whoeveritis.
Isn't that the same wanker that refused to play the Dayglo Abortions because
the cover offended it?  THAT should have been enuf for you to just put it
on your list of insects to exterminate someday and then IGNORE it until you
happen to stumble across it in an exterminable (?) condition.  but NOOOOoooo,
YOU have to go getting in all this ARGUMENT with it, WHY?

But, then, there's THIS (WHY is she so intent on defending this J.D.
Concubine, anyway?)

>because several of those bands were playing in town.  JD NEVER DECIDES
>WHAT RECORDS TO REVIEW.  HE GETS ASSIGNMENTS.  Got that through your
>thick skull?  He doesn't even read the Times.

Imagine that - being "assigned" a record to review.  If he's gonna be
a whore, why doesn't he walk the streets with the rest of them instead
of THAT?  Imagine FURTHER - HOW can that pencildork expect us HUMANS
out here to respect the opinion of some idiot who's reviewing something
they got ASSIGNED to listen to?  What a JOKE

>is.  I liked the Woodentops loooong before anybody on these shores had

STUPID.  only a STUPID person would say something like that

>and I refuse to allow them to be ridiculed.  I'll listen to Flipper
>followed by Throbbing Gristle followed by Peter Gabriel followed by
>Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam if I want to, and you can say what you want,
>I don't care.

You should try to get it to admit to the jazz and classical shit it
listens to also, so you can nail it down for the listens-to-everything-
but-can't-enjoy-anything tastless ersatz intellectual vacuumhead it
really is...

****** DID THIS SHIT COME OFF THAT STUPID CUM-HOUNDS LIST???? IF SO WHY
ARE YOU DISEASE-INFECTED SCUM DARING TO DISTURB THE TRANQUILLITY OF MY
HARDCORE WORLD WITH IT????  if you can't disinfect YOURSELVES why
do you expect ME to do it FOR you???? ********

>Okay, so my best friend's a rock critic.  I'm tired of having to defend

Is this the same rock critic that reviews stuff that's ASSIGNED to it?
If somebody throws me a jazz record and tells me to review it does that
make me a jazz critic?

but congratulations on getting a rise out of the insect itself...

>Having finally seen the puerile blatherings of Messrs. Wicinski

my, how erudite...  or did he just get those words off his yuppie word-a-day
calendar?

>rather amusing.  After all, why would the two feel so compelled
>to continually lambaste my reviews unless, deep down, they
>believed that

I'd say people just like to tease whores, y'know...

>I therefore suggest that they lay off Sue, and confine their
>whingeing to the "Post"'s letters page, like real men.

right - the theme here is, you've overpowered wimpy little Sue and she's
run to get a big bad man to help her...

(Hmmm... I guess I'm amused with this after all)

>Wicinski and his famous one-track mind...

HEY, it's worse than THAT - he's probably got a Tollbridge blowup doll...

>Well, I don't know.  Girls can't really wank per se.

BULLSHIT.  Wank is UNISEX, just like Pud.  I have so decreed.

(ignoring shit about Woodenbox or whoever since with a name like that they're
obviously not Japanese and are wavos to boot)

>Oops indeed!  Surely I couldn't THINK of buying anything not on an import
>label.  I haven't the foggiest idea how records by R.E.M., Zeitgeist,
>Suzanne Vega, Flipper, Dumptruck, Until December, The Replacements,
>10,000 Maniacs, Stan Ridgway, Run-D.M.C., Abecedarians, Bunnydrums,
>Chrome, ESG, Figures on a Beach, Ministry, Pylon, (need I go on)
>wound up on my shelves.  It must have been a wild fluke of some sort.

This is the most ridiculous conglomeration of slime I've ever heard of
anybody admitting to listening to.  (Hmmm.... the Replacements...  I wonder
if she's got "Stink" (GO AHEAD, witz - you jump mindlessly on every OTHER
opportunity) or just all the vapid Holestead shit they dribbled out after
they became accessable).  You can get AIDS by just LISTENING to R.E.M...
with the rest of them, it might require actually require watching them
play (you can get addicted to heroin just by smelling the Replacements'
breath?)  Bunnydump... Run-dump...  ARRRgggghhhhhh...  Wailing faggots
and drum machines...  At least Joy Division/New Order had some sense about
what to NAME themselves - they know full well what's gonna become of
schweinhunden like themselves when I become Fuehrer.... UNTERMENSCH....

you can throw up just from thinking about !witz fondling his Snooze Tollbridge
blowup doll?  Face it witz you just want to know what she smells like

------- End of Forwarded Message