[mod.music.gaffa] bye

Love-Hounds-request@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (12/01/86)

Really-From: Susanne E Trowbridge
  <ins_aset%jhunix.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU>

>From: wicinski <wicinski@nrl-cst.arpa>
>Date: 21 Nov 1986 1856-EST (Friday)
>Subject: Re: Regarding some trivia

>while doug's whining about getting mail complaining about the
>sue/tim/jim debate, I was getting a bunch of mail that was the only
>interesting thing happening in love hounds.  They all had suggestions,
>mainly along the lines of "Put a gag in her mouth and set the bitch on fire."

Doug, please remove me immediately from this mailing list.

While it has been a (mostly) fun experience to participate in
love-hounds, this is really the last straw.

Sue Trowbridge
arpa  : ins_aset%jhunix.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU
uucp  : ...{ihnp4!whuxcc | seismo!umcp-cs | allegra!hopkins} jhunix!ins_aset
(or)  : ...decvax!decuac!aplvax!aplcen!jhunix!ins_aset

Love-Hounds-request@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (12/02/86)

Really-From: jordan@ucbarpa.Berkeley.EDU (Jordan Hayes)

Whatta spoil sport.

But, you know what they say ... "Can't stand the heat, get out of the
mailing list ..."

/jordan

Love-Hounds-request@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (12/02/86)

Really-From: nessus (Doug Alan)

Hey, Sue, you aren't going to take this lame Wicinski dude seriously,
are you?  Just ignore him.  That'll make him madder than anything else.
Or I could send you his address and you could hire a couple thugs to
rough him up.

-Doug

Love-Hounds-request@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (12/02/86)

Really-From: KNIGHT@MAINE (Michael Knight)

Sue,

One of the only ways each of us ever manages to change the world is
through our example; how we live our own life.  All in all I'd have
to say you've fought a much cleaner game than Wicinski and a number
of others. Bravo!

                                  -Mike