[mod.music.gaffa] Mail order Mania

Love-Hounds-request@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (12/18/86)

Really-From: seismo!hplabs!tektronix!ogcvax!omssw1!sdp (Scott Peterson)

>From: hofmann@NRL-CSS.ARPA (Jim Hofmann)
>
>Flipper:  Public Flipper Image LTD. Two records - got it for $8 at a
>cool store and it's $8 dollars through the mail.  Do not, repeat do not
>pay more than 9.50.  Mail away for it to Subterranean or NMDS because

Someone mentioned NMDS before, but couldn't remember the address.  Will
you send it to me?  Is "Subterranean" an equivalent/competing organization?

Thanks,
Scott Peterson, Intel Corp., Hillsboro, OR, ...!tektronix!ogcvax!omssw1!sdp

P.S.  I tried to mail this to hoffman, but it bounced off the berkely
      mailer.