[mod.music.gaffa] this space intentionally left blank

Love-Hounds-request@EDDIE.MIT.EDU.UUCP (01/19/87)

Really-From: drukman%UMass.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU  (Jonathan S. Drukman)

IED writes:
> Jonathan Drukman asks about the "new" three-LP
> bootleg set called "Live in Europe '79-'80". IED recently
> posted a detailed description of all the available (or
> once available) bootleg KT LPs in the U.S., which must
> have been overlooked.

Ah, I am once again a victim of the faulty arpanet/bitnet connection.
Our site frequently misses love-hounds digests.  I have yet to see IED's
detailed analysis of The Dreaming, which I was told about by a friend
whose system is not subject to total amnesia.  He has volunteered to pass
it on to me.  Now, are there any love-hounds out there who would volunteer
to pass on IED's description of the bootlegs?

> ...Anyway, if you don't have any of that stuff, it's
> worth a few bucks -- but probably not the prices IED has seen it
> going for (as much as $50.00, at Bleecker Bob's in L.A.!).

I didn't have any of "that stuff", and it was less than $25, so I bought
it.  The sound quality is a bit on the yuck side, but I can live with
it.

jon drukman
"What I want to know is: do eskimos get tired of their weather
 forecasts?" - max headroom