[mod.music.gaffa] Witz 823895849, Bushwankers -33484375893029484...

Love-Hounds-request@EDDIE.MIT.EDU.UUCP (02/01/87)

Really-From: Low Life Scum <wicinski@nrl-css.arpa>

------- Forwarded Message

Date: 06 Jan 87 18:46:24 PST (Tue)
Subject: Witz 823895849, Bushwankers -33484375893029484...

THIS

> I would suggest removing wicinski from the mailing list instead!

is just such an ORIGINAL thought...

>          I heartily second this! Wicinski is a *coward*. He misuses
>          the distance and anonymity of this medium to spew out his
>          rancid bile, and say things to and about people that he
>          would never have the balls to say to their face. I know
>          this is true because he is still alive, and unless he is
>          in a wheelchair at his terminal he has never said to
>          anyone in person the sort of stuff he has said to Sue.

and so is THIS - like, (grunt-grunt-bluster) "C'MERE and say that!!!"
But, then, it's par for the course - I mean, after all, this IS nettiegarten,

>          Doug, you're supposed to be the moderator of this

and so, here we go, with the inevitable "MOOOOOmmmmyyy.... Billy's
being NASTy... MOOOOmmmmy...."

>          clambake. Don't they give you some sort of talk about what
>          that entails when they hand you the key to the network? I

and "YOU'RE against the RULES!!!!!" (this guy sure learned all the
appropriate playground peer-pressure techniques, didn't he?)

type stuff... but I LIKE THIS -  "key to the network"...  like Daddy is there
waiting to take it aWAY if little junior misbehaves, huh?  Sounds like that
insufferable gang of self-appointed compunazis who keep spewing that
"netiquette" drivel have actually managed to convince somebody
to take them seriously - well, I guess it's not surprising, when you've got
people(?) around who can't think for themselves and are consequently
always looking for a bunch of rules they can slavishly adhere to

and try to impose on everybody else by playground peer-pressure techniques...

>          have been very surprised in the past by some of the things
>          you have allowed to be posted, and I think the benign
>          neglect has gone on too far. Freedom of expression does
>          not extend to libel in a worldwide forum.

right... as in "how come daddy isn't preventing us from libeling each
other?  I mean, we certainly can't help our little SELVES...  C'm'on mr
moderator, we want to be RULED... get off your DUFF"

>			"He's striking violence up in me"

I THOUGHT I noticed his simian arms beating his chest...  Wicinski, you
really SHOULDN'T tease the animals, and get them all excited, y'know - it
makes their meat tough and chewy when it's cooked

HEY - and along with the above BANG, here's a commensurate WHIMPER:::

 >through this trash, I have to conclude that all of the posting is
 >offensive.  The first "screen full" is an adequate example of how
 >belligerent and insensitive the tone of the message is.  Please,

oh MY...  wiCINski... NOT belLIGerant and inSENsitive...  HOW are you
EVER gonna find an S.O. to coparent with, with THAT kind of a resume?
Really, I mean...  thith ITH the EIGHTIETH, you know... you don't HAVE
to repreth(th?) your feminine characterithticth tho badly... tsk (tthk?)

>*if at all possible*, reject this persons submissions in the future.
>I find it hard to imagine how the readers of this newsgroup (or the
>net in general) benefit from his rantings.

But what about ME????  I don't read the net OR whatever newsgroup or WHATever
and I'm getting IMMENSE amusement from the !hofcinski-precipitated flappings
and quackings people send me.  how come MY amusement isn't worth the
comPLAINTS of 983458723 netties?  I mean, when the guy up the street
is having a party and everybody is drinking and carousing, how come ONE
shriveled-up old maggotfucker across the street can bring the cops down
on him, but I can't call the cops up and tell them I'M down the street
listening to the party and fucking my brains out and ENJOYing it, and make
the cops go AWAY???  HUH??????

(nobody's EVER been able to provide a satisfactory anuswer to THAT
question...)

oh NO...  THTOP EVERYTHING...  thomebody'th OFFENDED...  THTOP the WORLD...

Is this is the same American yuppie crowd who brings us nuclear weapons,
complaining about being "offended" by Wicinski's language, huh?  They gots
theyselfs some funny ideas 'bout wat's offensive, Ah says... and
I suppose I could say THAT's "striking up violence in me", yesyes...
maybe someday we'll get a chance to leave no survivors?

>PS -- Doesn't this all kind of sound familiar?  How do we know that

yeah... it's all somehow vaguely reminiscent of Ed Meese...

------- End of Forwarded Message