[mod.music.gaffa] Kate and hellicopters

Love-Hounds-request@EDDIE.MIT.EDU.UUCP (02/12/87)

Really-From: nessus (Doug Alan)

I love hellicopters!  I think Kate should put one in every song!
Einsturzende Neubauten puts clanking metal in nearly every song.
There's nothing formulai about it.  If there were a hellicopter in
every song ever written, I'm sure the world would be a much more
peaceful place.

			Hellicopters for peace,

Really-From: mr_adv@garp.mit.edu (Mr. Adventure)

> From: nessus (Doug Alan)
> I love hellicopters!  I think Kate should put one in every song!

Somehow, I don't think that helicopters were around during the time
"Wuthering Heights" was originally written.

Didja ever wonder what Kate would be called if she were a man?  The
best thing I can come up with is "Bertrand Krotch".  Somehow, it
doesn't have the same ring to it, but then again, the girls would be
the ones creamin' in their shorts.

>If there were a hellicopter in
>every song ever written, I'm sure the world would be a much more
>peaceful place.

	"All we are saying is, 		whup whup whup whup
	 Give peace a chance		whup whup whup whup
	 All we are saying...		whup whup whup whup
	 Aieeee!  Cover!"  		whup whup whup whup
					bratatatatatat
	 HELP ME!  Ohmigod!!!		Whoooooosh!  BLEM!!!

>			Hellicopters for peace,
>			|>oug

And Missles for covering fire.  (Ok, so it was a Jewish missle)

Al

Oh, I'll have Mr. Adventure eating out of my hands in a few moments.