[mod.music.gaffa] "Wrong."

Love-Hounds-request@EDDIE.MIT.EDU.UUCP (03/05/87)

Really-From: hofmann@nrl-css.arpa (James B. Hofmann)

>From: LODEN@LL.ARPA
>Subject: Age
>> From: hofmann@nrl-css.arpa (James B. Hofmann)
>>
>> But then look at the generation (white males, 25-35) that they serve.
>> Perhaps the most selfist and self-centered group since I don't know when ...

>Wrong.

>Sincerely,
>Tom R. Loden (2/15/56)

Well, Tom if "Wrong" is all you have to offer in way of argument against
my point (and, please note - that I, myself, just barely fall into this
age group), please let us know.  However, If "Wrong" is ALL you have to say,
then maybe I should add that white males, 25-35 are also weak-willed,
submissive and without a worthwhile argumentive bone in their body.  All
brainwashed out of them, I imagine, by drugs, porno, religion and TV.

James "25" Hofmann