[mod.music.gaffa] One Year Ago Today...

Love-Hounds-request@EDDIE.MIT.EDU.UUCP (03/25/87)

Really-From: Dave Hsu <hsu@eneevax.umd.edu>

...|>oug announces the First Occasional Lesser Boston Love-Hounds Lunch,
Social Event of the Temporal Period, and Record Shopping Spree.

Just finished reading the second of five megabytes of L-H archives...
the insight is enormous.  My mind is still reeling from the breadth of
last year's discussions...have to sift through this in measured doses.
Maybe it should be condensed into an IntroduKTory Guide to Love-Hounds.

Thank God for high-volume laserprinters.

-dave

Love-Hounds-request@EDDIE.MIT.EDU.UUCP (03/25/87)

Really-From: nessus (Doug Alan)

> From: Dave Hsu <hsu@eneevax.umd.edu>

> Just finished reading the second of five megabytes of L-H
> archives...  the insight is enormous.  My mind is still reeling from
> the breadth of last year's discussions...have to sift through this
> in measured doses.  Maybe it should be condensed into an
> IntroduKTory Guide to Love-Hounds.

Who's going to do all that work?  I haven't even got my act enough
together to get the Love-Hounds T-Shirts done!  Hey, that reminds
me... is anyone on the list an artist and have the ability to do the
high contrast type of drawings that you need to get a silk-screen
made?

> Thank God for high-volume laserprinters.

How many pages did it take?  How many trees died for the kause?