[mod.music.gaffa] Oh Phil, Dear Phil...

Love-Hounds-request@EDDIE.MIT.EDU.UUCP (04/11/87)

Really-From: "

Age has nothing to do with chronology but as to experience and ignorance,
I'd think we'd have to judge you a negative, dear boy.

Jimmy

P.S. Thanks for the compliment re: little boy.  At least some of us
are able to keep our youthfulness (at least in mind).  So go back to
the CD, pal.
------

Love-Hounds-request@EDDIE.MIT.EDU.UUCP (04/13/87)

Really-From: prs@oliven.atc.olivetti.com (Philip Stephens)

	Tried to reply, but mailer barfed, so I'm posting.

To: Love-Hounds
Subject: Re: Oh Phil, Dear Phil...
Newsgroups: mod.music.gaffa
Bcc:

In article <8704102129.AA02292@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> you write:
>Really-From: "
>

>Age has nothing to do with chronology but as to experience and ignorance,
>I'd think we'd have to judge you a negative, dear boy.

You seem to love to form total conclusions based on fractional data.  I have
to judge that a negative, regardless of age.  Your reaction far exceeded the
justification I gave for it, although I admit I gave *some*.  So I teased you
about your emotional reaction, that's all.  I still might be interested in
that compilation of yours that someone else mentioned; would you send me a
copy if I send you a blank casette and a stamped addressed mailer?  I might
even go out and buy some of the spotlighted albums afterward, but no promises.

>Jimmy
>
>P.S. Thanks for the compliment re: little boy.  At least some of us
>are able to keep our youthfulness (at least in mind).  So go back to
>the CD, pal.

CD?  Compact disc?  Certificate of deposit?  What you talking bout?
I don't have either.

>------

	- Phil		prs@oliveb.UUCP (Phil Stephens)     {really oliven}
	or, if that fails:	{get to 'ames' somehow, then}!oliveb!prs

Mail welcome, but my mailer seldom cooperates when I try to reply.