[mod.music.gaffa] Night Flight: KT

Love-Hounds-request@EDDIE.MIT.EDU.UUCP (04/12/87)

Really-From: ranjit%cory.Berkeley.EDU@Berkeley.EDU (Ranjit Bhatnagar)

Grumble, grumble.  My cable hookup just _happened_ to fail during
the crucial hours (probably a soviet plot), and I'm left with a
tape full of static.  I'll send a VHS tape and a couple of bucks
to some kind soul who could duplicate the Night Flight stuff on
Bush for me.  (I'll throw in the Night Flight edition of "Live
at the Hammersmith Odeon" for your enjoyment, if you want.)

Grumbling,
	Ranjit

--
 .......(o o).......  ranjit@cory.berkeley.edu
 ---vvv---U---vvv---  ucbvax!cory!ranjit

	 "The arms race is like two old men standing waist deep
	  in gasoline, arguing about who has more matches."

Love-Hounds-request@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (04/17/87)

Really-From: Julian E Gomez <julian@riacs.edu>

In article <8704120338.AA14278@cory.Berkeley.EDU> Love-Hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU writes:
> Really-From: ranjit%cory.Berkeley.EDU@Berkeley.EDU (Ranjit Bhatnagar)
>
> Grumble, grumble.  My cable hookup just _happened_ to fail during
> the crucial hours (probably a soviet plot), and I'm left with a
> tape full of static.  I'll send a VHS tape and a couple of bucks
> to some kind soul who could duplicate the Night Flight stuff on
> Bush for me.  (I'll throw in the Night Flight edition of "Live
> at the Hammersmith Odeon" for your enjoyment, if you want.)

I am in approximately the same boat. I'm extending the same offer, except
that I don't have any good video to exchange.

	Julian Gomez  415/694-6142
	julian@riacs.edu || {...decvax!}ames!riacs!julian