[mod.music.gaffa] This and that

Love-Hounds-request@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (04/18/87)

Really-From: Jeff Dalton <jeff%aiva.edinburgh.ac.uk@Cs.Ucl.AC.UK>

> From: Neil Calton <nbc@vd.rl.ac.uk>
> >About the tape circulation,
> How about when the tape is full someone sends it over to G.B. for us
> limeys to listen to.

Well, if this happens, please add me to the list... at: AIAI, University
of Edinburgh, 80 South Bridge, Edinburgh EH1 1HN (Scotland).

> I could then send a tape of good British stuff back. O.K. who
> said it will be a pretty short tape - stand up that man!

Of course this includes Scotish bands, which should increase the
total noticably...  Speaking of which, I just got the Win lp.
Will report...

> Any Spear of Destiny fans out there? They are back with a new single
> called 'You'll never take me alive'. Good stuff.

Just so.  I never noticed them much before when they appeared on the radio
or whatever, but when I head this in the local HMV I had to find out what
it was.  If I like this (and I do), what else should I check out?

-- Jeff