gregbo@houxm.UUCP (Greg Skinner) (10/28/84)

From: whm@arizona.UUCP (Bill Mitchell)

> Several months I heard a piece of a song that I liked but I was unable to
> find out what the title was.  This has caused an incompleteness in my
> existence and I'm hoping that somebody that reads this group can help
> me out.  The phrase that really sticks in my mind goes something like:

	And deep (and deep) inside (inside) my heart,
	 I had a feeling right from the start
	You didn't want me like I wanted you.

A song with these lyrics came out about 4 years ago called "Deep Inside My
Heart" by Randy Meisner and Kim Carnes.
--
			Baby tie your hair back in a long white bow ...
			Meet me in the field, behind the dynamo ...

Greg Skinner (gregbo)
{allegra,cbosgd,ihnp4}!houxm!gregbo