[mod.amiga] vt100 emulator bug fix

doc@pucc-j (07/19/86)

Thanks to Wayne Hamilton, there is a bug fix to put into the vt100 terminal
emulator posted by Dave Wecker in mod.amiga.sources.  The fix has been made
in the archived sources already.  In his letter to me, he says...

> From: uiucdcs!uxc.CSO.UIUC.EDU!hamilton@ecn (Wayne Hamilton)
>
>     there's a typo in the vt100 emulator code from dave wecker.  in file
> window.c, at line 27:
> 	if (class=RAWKEY)
> should be:
> 	if (class == RAWKEY)

    To this, I will add just a bit on C style.  This error would have never
surface had he written it like this:
	if (RAWKEY == class)
    By switching the order of the comparison, forgetting the `=' would have
caused a compiler error since one cannot assign something to a #define'd
constant.  This is a very good way to catch these errors and has saved
me a number of times.
				    Craig Norborg (aka Doc Pierce)
				    mod.amiga.{sources|binaries} moderator
Uucp: { decvax, icalqa, ihnp4, inuxc,   sequent, uiucdcs}!pur-ee!pucc-j!doc
      { decwrl, hplabs, icase, psuvax1, siemens, ucbvax }!purdue!pucc-j!doc

USnail: 539 N. Grant Street
	W. Lafayette IN 47906