[mod.amiga] Amiga Genlock Device

MAC9067@RITVAXD.BITNET.UUCP (01/20/87)

Does anyone know the "real" status of the Amiga video genlock device?

I have heard that it's out, but the local dealers just laugh when asked
about it.(They are not expecting it anytime soon)

Any information would be appreciated!!

Thanks,

Mark Collien                                BITNET: MAC9067@RITVAXD
American Video Institute                     PHONE: 716-475-6625
Rochester Institute of Technology
Rochester, NY

hedley@cbmvax.UUCP.UUCP (01/27/87)

MAC9067@RITVAXD.BITNET (Mark Collien) writes:
>Does anyone know the "real" status of the Amiga video genlock device?
>
>I have heard that it's out, but the local dealers just laugh when asked
>about it.(They are not expecting it anytime soon)

They are building the little suckers even as I type this. We had some
problems with the sheilds, but everything looks smooth from here on out.
I hate to use this term, but real soon now. You primarily have to wait
for the distribution to gear up, and this is related to whether your
dealer has placed orders. Of course, you also have to wait until I get
mine..:-).

Hedley