From: mcvax!HENTHT5.bitnet!WBFTPRAC@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU
Date:     Tue, 10 Feb 87 12:27 N
Subject:  request for info about os9
To: ucbvax!info-68k-request

For my final presentation I have to work with an 68000-based system, working
with an OS-9 operating system. I am desperately looking for more information
about this operating system, especially examples for interrupt handling,
traps and other low-level stuff.

INFO-68K has maybe information about OS9-systems, is that correct ?
Could you tell me how to get more information about OS9 ? I read that archives
are kept on host SIMTEL20 in file PS:<ARCHIVES.68K>68K-ARCHIV.TXT.
I suppose I cannot download these files, because I am on BITNET. Could you
tell me how I can get these archives?

I hope you can help me, NOBODY here knows anything about OS9.

                                               Sincerely,

                                              Jaap Reitsma

                                     mail address: WBFTPRAC@HENTHT5.BITNET

                                     Twente University of Technology