[net.sf-lovers] TERMINATOR novelizations

boyajian%akov68.DEC@decwrl.ARPA (05/31/85)

From: boyajian%akov68.DEC@decwrl.ARPA

> From: daemon!bobp@topaz.arpa (Robert N Perry)

>         Having seen the movie about 4 times I'd like to know if
> anyone can tell me if there exists a book with the same story line.
> Title and author, please. Thanks.

Not yet. From LOCUS, May 1985:

"In a battle of the movie novelizations, publishers are finally
getting around to doing tie-in books for sf hit THE TERMINATOR.
W.H. Allen has its own version, which Lyle Stuart had intended
to import for the U.S., but U.S. rights have now gone to Bantam
which plans its own version plus a sequel."	(p. 5)

--- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC, Maynard, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}
	!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA
   soon to be: