[net.sources.d] ARPA unix-sources list -- no way from ARPA to net.sources.d

rcj@burl.UUCP (Curtis Jackson) (03/21/86)

In article <1900@brl-smoke.ARPA> rbj@icst-cmr (Root Boy Jim) writes:
>No flames about inappropriate newsgroup postings. I am on ARPA. There is
>no `net.sources.d', there is only `unix-sources@brl'. If you would like
>to enlighten me on how to post directly to a usenet newsgroup, do so.

Is this true?  Seems right.  Can we:

a) have an ARPA equivalent of net.sources.d,
b) tell ARPA people a way to post directly to net.sources.d (and receive it),
	or (my preference)
c) gate unix-sources from ARPA directly to mod.sources instead of net.sources?

Thoughts?  Comments?
--

The MAD Programmer -- 919-228-3313 (Cornet 291)
alias: Curtis Jackson	...![ ihnp4 ulysses cbosgd allegra ]!burl!rcj