[net.sources.d] csh on 3b2's?

nonh@utzoo.UUCP (Chris Robertson) (07/08/86)

In article <3882@ukma.UUCP> david@ukma.UUCP (David Herron, NPR Lover) writes:
>Why do you want the csh there?  I can think of two reasons only:
>
>1)  Aliases -- but the SysVr2 shell's shell procedures are MUCH MUCH
>    better.
Granted.
>2)  History -- But there was some patches posted by somebody at GaTech
>    about a year ago (Was it Arnold Robbins???

Patches to source are totally useless for folks with binary licenses.
Please, people, remember that there are *lots* of binary-only systems
out there!
--
Christine Robertson {linus, decvax, ihnp4}!utzoo!{nonh, toram!chris}

Moral of the day, picked especially for Richard Fox:

It is better to post nothing and seem like a fool, than set fingers to
keyboard and remove all doubts.