[net.sources.d] micro emacs 3.7

mwh_adev@jhunix.UUCP (JHU UNIX Development Group) (08/04/86)

My site somehow didn't get parts 1 and 4 of micro emacs 3.7.
Could someone send them to me?

Paul
seismo!umcp-cs!jhunix!mwh_adev
mwh_adev%jhunix.bitnet@wiscvm.arpa

mic@ut-ngp.UUCP (Mic Kaczmarczik) (08/05/86)

In article <3311@jhunix.UUCP> mwh_adev@jhunix.UUCP
(JHU UNIX Development Group) writes:

>My site somehow didn't get parts 1 and 4 of micro emacs 3.7.
>Could someone send them to me?
>
>Paul
>seismo!umcp-cs!jhunix!mwh_adev
>mwh_adev%jhunix.bitnet@wiscvm.arpa

Me too. (Please, mail an offer first so my mailbox
doesn't burst :-)

Thanks in advance,

Mic Kaczmarczik
...!seismo!ut-sally!ut-ngp!mic
mic@ngp.cc.utexas.edu

rs@mirror.UUCP (08/06/86)

    Uh, folks:  The way to request things from mod.sources
    is to ask the moderator, or your nearest archive site.
    If you don't read mod.sources religiously (silly you!)
    then the only way to find out the latter is to contact
    the former.
	    /Rich $alz,
	    Moderator thereof

----
Rich $alz	{mit-eddie, ihnp4, wjh12, cca, cbosgd, seismo}!mirror!rs
Mirror Systems	2067 Massachusetts Avenue  Cambridge, MA  02140
Telephone:	617-661-0777
"Hi, mom!"

xnb@albany.UUCP (Zev Gittler) (08/09/86)

> In article <3311@jhunix.UUCP> mwh_adev@jhunix.UUCP
> (JHU UNIX Development Group) writes:
> >
> >My site somehow didn't get parts 1 and 4 of micro emacs 3.7.
> >Could someone send them to me?
> >
> >Paul
> >seismo!umcp-cs!jhunix!mwh_adev
> >mwh_adev%jhunix.bitnet@wiscvm.arpa
>
> Me too. (Please, mail an offer first so my mailbox
> doesn't burst :-)
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Mic Kaczmarczik
> ...!seismo!ut-sally!ut-ngp!mic
> mic@ngp.cc.utexas.edu

Our site didn't get those either. Maybe they can be reposted?

					Xev

rs@mirror.UUCP (08/20/86)

If you look at the pieces you *did* receive, you will
notice that they were published in mod.sources.  As
every net reader should know (but apparently doesn't),
the first recourse for questions/problems with moderated
groups is to contact the moderator.

'Nuff said.
	/Rich $alz, moderator thereof

----