[net.sources.d] UNaXcess 4 parts?

jimomura@lsuc.UUCP (Jim Omura) (08/05/86)

     Regarding the recent re-posting of UNaXcess to 'net.sources',
I have received part 1 (1932 lines), part 2 (1909 lines), part 2
again (3148 lines) but no part 4.

     Can I assume that only 1 of the Part 2's is valid (the 2nd)?

     Has anyone received part 4?
--
James Omura, Barrister & Solicitor, Toronto
ihnp4!utzoo!lsuc!jimomura

jte@psuvax1.UUCP (Jon Eckhardt) (08/26/86)

In article <1305@lsuc.UUCP> jimomura@lsuc.UUCP (Jim Omura) writes:

>     Regarding the recent re-posting of UNaXcess to 'net.sources',
>I have received part 1 (1932 lines), part 2 (1909 lines), part 2
>again (3148 lines) but no part 4.
>
>     Can I assume that only 1 of the Part 2's is valid (the 2nd)?
>
>     Has anyone received part 4?

Part 4?? I was just trying to set it up for System 5 and I found
no part 4.  Maybe that is part of my trouble.  Also, if their are any
boards written for system V could you please send them to me or post?
Thanks much.

--Jon