Date: Tue 11 Mar 86 08:35:01-PST
From: William J. Berner <INFO-MAC-REQUEST@SUMEX-AIM.ARPA>
Subject: Posting Programs to Usenet

I have received several requests from people who would like Info-Mac
postings to appear on Usenet as well (in net.sources.mac).  Unfortunately,
I don't have time to do this for every program posted to Info-Mac;
therefore, I'm asking people who post to Info-Mac to post to net.sources as
well if at all possible.

If you definitely cannot post to net.sources, and you don't know anyone who
can, please tack a message onto your posting indicating that you can't, and
I'll do it myself.

Thanks.

Bill Berner
Moderator

------------------------------

Date: Mon 10 Mar 86 13:17:19-EST
From: Rich <RS4U@CARNEGIE.Mailnet>
Subject: Bug in TML Desk Accessory

There is a bug in the Transfer Accessory that I Posted a couple of days ago.

It causes bizarre crashes if you try to use it under Switcher. (Of course,
who needs it under Switcher??) anyway, I fixed it so that it can tell if
Switcher is running, and just beeps if it is. Maybe I will put in a dialog or
something...

I will post the new version in a couple of days, after I Try to break it some
more...

                    --rich

------------------------------

Subject: AzTec C with Hard disk
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 86 11:58:37 -0500
From: Gurudatta Parulkar <parulkar@dewey.udel.EDU>

Could somebody tell me what do I need to do to use Aztec C developmetn
system with Mac hard disk ?

I have followed all the instructions given in the manual to install the
console driver in the system file. I can now successfully start the shell
from the hard disk, but it refuses to find other directories in the same
folder as a result, it does not find the cc compiler in bin directory and
so on.

------------------------------

Subject: MacDraw format...
Date: 11 Mar 86 08:33:17 PST (Tue)
From: Macintosh Laboratory <mac@ICSC.UCI.EDU>

Does anyone know how to obtain (from Apple or others) the file format
for MacDraw documents. I'd like to be able to process graphical
representations.

		-- Greg Finnegan
		   mac@icsc.uci.edu

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 11 Mar 86 08:16 pst
From: "pugh jon%e.mfenet"@LLL-MFE.ARPA
Subject: MacTerminal 2.0 problems

MacTerminal 2.0 has one "feature" that I cannot stand.  When the backspace
key is toggled to a delete key, there is no repeat on it.  You have to hit
the mother over and over again and I HATE IT!  Sorry for the outburst, but
it gets a bit annoying when you realize that sitting there with your finger
on the key is getting you nowhere, and quickly.  Alas and alack, why don't I
have the time to write all my own utilities so that I could go in there and
debug the thing for a couple of hours?

Jon

End of INFO-MAC Digest