Date: Tue, 30 Sep 86 21:33 CDT
From: <MAX%TAMLSR.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU>
Subject: Re:  68020 Macintosh

**** Extinguisher on !!!

This is in response to a message by <bouldin@ceee-sed.ARPA> entitled
"Where is the 68020 Macintosh" in which a friend of his made some
comments that I felt deserved replies.  The man said some things about
"Motorola people" and "Intel people" that I found not only ludicrous, but
downright innaccurate.  Read on...

> Musings on 32 bit microprocessors...

> I have waxed melancholy before, mainly due to the incredible sluggishness
> of fast 68020/881 machines appearing on the market (for reasonable prices).
> Consider the first popular 020 machine and compare it to the compaq and
> I think you will be forced to conclude that the 68xxx world has screwed
> up again. The 020 machine, of course, is the prodigy 4 (the only 020
> machine with a reasonable software base). Its outrageous price is again
> indicative of the elitist nature of the 68xxx world; they think that
> they can charge mainframe prices for machines which will perform like
> mainframes (supposedly).

First of all, 68020 machines have been around since shortly after the chip
was announced.  Most of them instantly became 68020/881 machines when the
881 was released, since many of the designers left a spot to plug one in.
I think you've focused too hard on the business and/or home markets.
Flexible Computers in Dallas has had 020 and National 32032 modules for
their parallel machines for almost a year and a half.  They chose not to
design 386 boards, because "Intel doesn't have both oars in the water."
As for pricing, have you ever bought a mainframe computer?  I'd be willing
to bet they're a little bit out of your price range.  I've not seen a
mainframe computer yet that cost less that $1 Million.  Levco never claimed
mainframe performance.  They DO claim super mini-computer performance, and
they come through with flying colors.  The Prodigy 4 runs as fast as a
VAX 11/780.  A VAX 11/750 runs at 60% of 780 levels.  The VAX 11/750
that this message is beiOAng sent from was bought in 1984.  It had 2 Mb RAM,
125Mb on-line storage, and FP co-processor.  It requires a rasied floor
in an enviromentally controlled room, with special power requirements
and a full-time system manager.  It cost $125,000 (at educational discount)
and has a $12,000/year maintenance contract (this is part of a $1 Million/year
campus-wide contract).  The average buyer can put together a Mac+ with a
Prodigy 4, OverDrive, and big screen for about $13,000.  Being a Levco dealer
and a Certified Developer, I can put the same system together for about $9,000.
I'd say paying $9,000 to do what I could do on a $125,000 machine is pretty
good.  Go ask Sun or Apollo how much they want for a similar system.

> Despite my dislike of intel, at least they have always made "people's
> computers" that , while being absolute kludges, were at least priced at an
> affordable level.

Intel doesn't make computers.  But I agree that most machines that have Intel
processors are kludges.

> Also, they didn't snub the engineering users and included
> a FP processor from the start.

Wrong.  The 8087 wasn't available when the 8086 and 8088 came out.  The 80187
wasn't available when the 80186 hit the scene, either.

> Contrast Motorola. Even the mac was way overpriced at the outset;
> would you have bought one at the list price? And NO FP coprocessor
> (Motorola's laziness).

What does Motorola have to do with the Macintosh being overpriced?  I think you
ought to take that one up OBwith Apple.  The 68881 is a phenomenal chip,
and will be around for a long time.  The fact that it took a while to get
here only shows that Motorola was unwilling to rush the design, leave
features out, and release an inferior product.  To me, that shows
dedication, not "laziness."  CONTRAST INTEL.  Pay attention, too, that
Motorola's 68xxx processors support the idea of coprocessors so well that
you can actually put an 8087 math coprocessor on a 68000.  (It's not quite
just "plug and go", but it is relatively easy. Try putting a 68881 on an 80386
and see what kind of headaches you get.) Of course, who really wants
to when you can have the far-superior 68881?  And before you do much more
name calling, you might want to meet some of the people involved in designing
Motorola's processors.  I did, and the two I met are very nice HUMAN BEINGS,
who care very much about doing the best job they can.

> Despite the fact that the 020 was out much earlier than the 386, we finally
> have the compaq out at a reasonable price (presumably available NOW). For
> much less than the Prod. 4, you can get a reasonable 386 machine with 1 Meg,
> hard disk, hi res graphics, etc. When they get their software act together,
> it will perform on a par with the 020 and not have the obnoxious intel
> segmentation, etc.

Yea, Compaq announced a product with a 386 in it, and they'll be available in
the NEAR FUTURE (whenever that is).  For a reasonable price you can have a
machine that beats the stuffing out of IBM machines, and the rest of the
clones and knock-offs.  But, it won't out-perform the Prodigy by a long shot.
Nobody ever claimed the Prodigy to be useful to business types, or home use.
It is aimed at scientific users (and those "snubbed" engineers) who don't
want to pay an arm and a leg for computing power.

> What is apple doing? Absolutely NOTHING! They have to wait for their ridiculou
s,
> magical stockholders meeting to announce anything.  Even the inexpensive Atari

> and Amiga do not invalidate what I am saying, since the absence of a standard
> 68xxx operating system (Apple's greed?) makes these computers lame ducks.

What do you mean, NOTHING?!?!  The new Compaq requires no more sophisticated
hardware than already exists in countless IBM's and clones.  And, it uses
an operating system that had its roots in CP/M 1.0.  Apple's new machines,
however, are keeping pace with the latest in hardware and software
technology.  Witness the desktop metaphor on Macintosh, and the custom
chips at the heart of the Apple //gs.  Personally, I want Apple to
continue moving the industry forward rather than hold it back for the sake of
"compatibility."  As for waiting for a stockholder's meeting, I suppose
a Compaq engineer just decided one day that the machine was ready and started
sending out flyers.  A standard 68xxx operating system?  Try CP/M 68k.  You
sound like you'd probably like it.  Using a stupid system just because it is
a standard is just that: stupid (and what does Apple's greed have to do
with THAT?).

Hey, I've got an idea!  How about asking Apple to give away
the operating system and toolbox to any good joe company that makes 68000
machines.  I'm sure that Commodore and Atari wouldn't use it to help Apple
go broke and REALLY start doing nothing.  After all, it's just one big happy
family, right?

> I fear that very soon we will see some very reasonably priced 386 machines
> which lack that which we hated on the pc or "at": segmentation and lo res
> graphics. They will grab much of the market due to the software compatibility
> even though we know that the compatible software will not perform very well
> (there are a lot of computer illiterates, particularly among businessmen).
> So long as the Motorola people remain smug elitists (the most disgusting
> example is levco), the intel folk will again win the day.

Maybe someday we WILL see a product based on an Intel chip that lacks the
features we hate in a PC or AT.  Maybe Khaddafi will be invited to lunch
at the White House.  I KNOW we'll see more hardware from quite a few
manufacturers in the future.  More competition can only improve the
situation for the end user.  Whether these machines are 386 based or
020 based or "whatever" based, its what the user sees on the outside that
really matters.  IBM is committed to phasing out the entire PC line within
about three years, to be replaced by "workstation" type equipment.  Apple's
success in this area had a large impact on IBM's decision.  Apple has been
looking at the 386 in order to offer MS-DOS compatibility to its new
machine.  What will you think when this machine has a 68020, 68881, AND an
80386?  And as for Levco's people being "smug elitists", have you ever met
them?  I have.  They've got a lot of smarts, both in engineering and in
marketing.  Their machine costs as much as it does for several reasons.  First,
memory prices (thanks to Uncle Ronnie) have gone back up.  Second, the high
speed 020 and 881 aren't cheap either.  Third, I'm sure they are trying like
mad to make back development costs before Apple releases ITS 020 machine
and takes away Levco's biggest edge: uniqueness.

If you're going to write flames, take some time to get your stuff together.

**** Extinguisher off.

Greg Marriott
  with contributions by Scott T. Boyd
The MacHax(tm) Group

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 3 Oct 86 11:59:42 EDT
From: bills@CCA.CCA.COM (Bill Stackhouse)
Subject: User Interface Problem: Alert Boxes

It seems that there are 3 kinds of messages, informational, warning,
and error. Each requires a different implementation. Informational
messages you do not really care if they are read, (possibly debug messages),
just like a FYI note in your mail box. Warning messages may cause the user
to change their mind about continuing like a "I can't find the file". Error
messages indicate that right after you read this message the program is going
down the tubes or back to the Finder.

I think that many of the alert boxes that have a single button are
actually informational messages, otherwise they would have 2 buttons
(or more) and would behave more like warning messages.

If the Dialog Mgr. had a way to save up the informational messages and
then let the application display what had been accumulated so far in
a single scrollable window, things would be a bit better.

For informational messages, I build a window with the message in it and
wait until either 3 seconds have passed or the mouse is clicked anywhere.
For warning or error messages, I do the same but only wait for the mouse
click. It seems excessive to make the user click only in a button if there
is only one button.

Bill Stackhouse
bills.cca.cca.com

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 3 Oct 86 12:08:19 mdt
From: jpm%a@LANL.ARPA (Pat McGee)
Subject: Error box idea

A couple of days ago, someone was complaining about dialog boxes for errors
that stopped processing until the user clicked OK.  This has bothered
me for a while also, and the message asked for alternate methods for
handling the problem.  My idea follows.  Implementation is left as an
exercise for the reader.

When an application (such as finder copying a folder) encounters an error
(such as can't read or can't write), it opens a new window and writes
the error message to it.  Processing continues, with further error
messages being written to the same window.  When processing is complete
(or blocked for user input), the application puts scroll bars & all that
stuff on the window, along with the OK box (which wasn't there until just now).
A cancel box is there all along, and the user may cancel the process
at any time after the first error.

This way, as many error messages as needed may be displayed, without the
user being required to respond to each one individually, and without
the process being blocked waiting for the user to respond.  This system
can be used anytime where an error is encountered that doesn't demand
immediate action from the user before anything else can be done.

Pat McGee, jpm@lanl.arpa

------------------------------

Date: 2 Oct 86 23:30:10 EDT
From: Jeffrey Shulman <SHULMAN@RED.RUTGERS.EDU>
Subject: RamStart 1.3

[ Uploaded from Delphi by Jeff Shulman ]

Name: RAMSTART 1.3
Date: 2-OCT-1986 18:43 by BCSMAC

RamStart is 1.3 works with HFS, MFS, 128s, 512, plus', and MacXLs

RamStart is a Ram Disk creation utility. It has extensive
documentation within the program and has two features for automating
the startup process. First, and defualt, is that RamStart will
transfer all files in the same folder as RamStart to the newly created
Ram Disk. Second, with the help of a small script file, RamStart will
copy specific files off of any volume to the Ram Disk and will even
allow you to set startup to a program on the Ram Disk. In either case
RamStart will transfer control to the Ram Disk and eject the startup
disk if system files are on the Ram Disk.

Uploaded by Robert Hafer of The BCS on behalf of George Nelson

[ archived as

[SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>RAMSTART-HFS-13.HQX

DAVEG
]

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 3 Oct 86 18:07 CDT
From: <BOYD%TAMLSR.BITNET@WISCVM.WISC.EDU> (Scott T. Boyd)
Subject: MPW hexdump tool

Here is an MPW tool to do hex dumps of data forks.
This file is a hexified packit file containing the
Pascal source, the executable, and a small addition
for your help file.  This is not a standalone program.
It does require the MPW Shell to operate.

The tool uses standard input and standard output.
Since the Shell is so powerful with standard i/o,
you can do things like dump things as you type
them from the keyboard or select and ENTER them.
It's a neat way to get the ASCII value of a character
on the screen.  You can also redirect your output.

It has an option to output the dump in valid Rez format.

If you expand, improve, or add features, send me code.
I'm interested in what you want to see tools like this do.

Greg Marriott
A member of the MacHax(tm) Group

Teenage mutant ninja turtles?
Adolescent radioactive black-belt Hamsters?

[ ARCHIVED AS

[SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>MPW-UTILITY-HEXDUMP.HQX

DAVEG
]

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 3 Oct 86 06:33:45 EDT
From: Martin Resnick <mlr0%gte-labs.csnet@CSNET-RELAY.ARPA>
Subject: FKEY-LASER-SCREENDUMP.HQX

LaserKey replaces the Command-Shift-4 function key in your system file
and permits printing to the LaserWriter, ImageWriter I & II, as well as
an ImageWriter II over AppleTalk.  It works on 64K and 128K ROM machines.

This PackIt file contains the documentation and installer program.

LaserKey is Shareware.

[ ARCHIVED AS

[SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>FKEY-LASER-SCREENDUMP.HQX

DAVEG
]

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 86 08:55:14 PDT
From: John Bruner <jdb@s1-c.arpa>
Subject: UW v3.4 is available

After ten months of planning, coding, debugging, hair pulling, and
assorted other things, I have finally put together a new distribution
of UW.  It has taken much longer than I planned, and in order to
release it now I've postponed adding file transfer (which is
the number one item on the list for the next version).  Part of
the reason for the delay was the total rewrite that UW underwent so
that new features could be added more cleanly.

UW is a multiple-window interface to UNIX (4.[23]BSD) for the
Macintosh.  A program on the Mac interacts with a server process
on the host to provide up to seven independent terminal sessions.
Each terminal session is conducted in its own window.  The windows
are independent, and can emulate an ADM-31, VT-52, a (subset of an)
ANSI terminal, or Tektronix 4010.

UW version 3.4 has a greater capacity for host-Mac interaction than
the previous version (v2.10).  If the host understands window resizing
(4.3BSD and Sun UNIX do), then window size changes on the Mac can
optionally be passed through to the host.  The cursor-addressible
terminal emulations are faster, although the Tektronix emulation is
slower.

UW v3.4 will not run on a 128K Macintosh.  You should allow for at
least 256K, although in extreme cases even that may not be enough.
(I have not extensively tested it under Switcher.)  It will run with
the old ROMs or the new ROMs.  I have no idea if it will work with
third-party large screens (e.g. Radius).

There is a new server for UW v3.4, although the old server will work
with the new Macintosh program and the new server will work with the
old Macintosh program.  (To take advantage of most of the new
features, both ends must be running the new software.)  There are a
few utility programs ("uwtool" and "uwterm" create windows in
somewhat different ways, and "uwtitle" retitles existing windows).
There is also a UW library which can be used to build other utilities.
(The capabilities of this library are not fully utilized in this
release; consequently, it hasn't been tested as thoroughly as I would
have liked.  Some of the future enhancements will draw more heavily
upon the library.)

The distribution is available now for anonymous FTP from S1-C.ARPA.
Connect to S1-C.ARPA and go to the (sub)directory "uw".  The file
"uw.shar" is a text file which contains the entire distribution
(in "shar" format).  The distribution is also available in nine
pieces (each smaller than 64Kbytes) named "uw.shar.1" through
"uw.shar.9".  I invite the INFO-MAC moderator to copy the UW
distribution to the INFO-MAC archives, and I will send the 9-piece
collection to the USENET "mod.mac" moderator.
--
  John Bruner (S-1 Project, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
  MILNET: jdb@mordor [jdb@s1-c.ARPA]	(415) 422-0758

------------------------------

Date: Fri,  3 Oct 86 17:36:16 PDT
From: <DAVEG@SLACVM.BITNET>
Subject: Delphi Mac Digest V2 #47

Delphi Mac Digest          Saturday, 27 September 1986      Volume 2 : Issue 47

Today's Topics:
     DataFrame
     RE: DataFrame (Re: Msg 12941)
     RE: DataFrame (Re: Msg 12946)
     RE: DataFrame (Re: Msg 12949)
     RE: DataFrame (Re: Msg 12960)
     RE: DataFrame (Re: Msg 12949)
     RE: DataFrame
     Altsys upgrades
     RE: Printing multiple text files
     RE: Difference between Mac 512E and Mac Plus
     RE: Reset & HFS with C compilers
     RE: Reset
     RE: C Compilers and HFS
     Tex for the mac
     RE: My DataFrame 20 (Re: Msg 12884)
     LAUNCHING
     RE: LAUNCHING (Re: Msg 805)
     RE: LAUNCHING (Re: Msg 806)
     imagewriter 2.3
     RE: imagewriter 2.3 (Re: Msg 13010)
     RE: imagewriter 2.3 (Re: Msg 13011)
     RE: imagewriter 2.3 (Re: Msg 13015)
      MacScheme
     RE: Useful tips 'n tricks with VersaTerm, Edit and Word
     Networks
     RE: Medical/Dental (Re: Msg 12895)
     Architectural programs
     LS Pascal
     RE: TextEdit Behavior
     Fedit+
     RE: Fedit+ (Re: Msg 13070)
     RE: Fedit+ (Re: Msg 13072)
     RE: Fedit+ (Re: Msg 13075)
     LaserWriter cartridge toner
     RE: LaserWriter cartridge toner (Re: Msg 13080)
     RE: LaserWriter cartridge toner (Re: Msg 13097)
     RE: Request for PICT disk file format & Getting grow regions in Windows..
     RE: Errors in TESetText
     Medical systems/where are you?
     Hammermill Laser Plus paper
     QuickDrive from MacVentures
     Renting a Mac
     Re: DataFrame
     C, Sampling & Mac
     RE: WhatsA Bernoulli ?  'n HowGoodsIt Anyway?...

[ ARCHIVED AS

[SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>DELPHIV2-47.ARC

DAVEG
]

------------------------------

Date: 2 Oct 86 23:18:59 EDT
From: Jeffrey Shulman <SHULMAN@RED.RUTGERS.EDU>
Subject: Delphi Mac Digest V2 #48

Delphi Mac Digest          Friday, 3 October 1986      Volume 2 : Issue 48

Today's Topics:
     Windows (4 messages)
     PAGEMAKER support
     MacApp status ?
     Excel Question
     Keeper Plus
     Is there an HFS wizard in the house? (5 messages)
     HyperNet
     HyperDrive 2000 (4 messages)
     Hyper2000 vs. TurboCharger 2.0
     TOPS on HyperDrive 2000
     HyperDrive 2000 and MIDI (2 messages)
     DiskTimer Results
     MacPaint/Clipboard patch?
     DiskExpress vs. HyperDrive 20 (5 messages)
     new Apple IIgs
     RE: chinese word processor
     Report on LightspeedC 1.5

[ archived as

[SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>DELPHIV2-48.ARC

DAVEG
]

------------------------------

Date: 3 Oct 86 19:48:51 EDT
From: Jeffrey Shulman <SHULMAN@RED.RUTGERS.EDU>
Subject: Delphi Mac Digest V2 #49

Delphi Mac Digest          Saturday, 4 October 1986      Volume 2 : Issue 49

Today's Topics:
     2 MB + RAMSafe = Heaven (3 messages)
     Uses of Memory (8 messages)
     Report on TML Pascal 2.0 (4 messages)
     Line Conditioners/AC power (7 messages)
     MonsterMac/Switcher ? (2 messages)
     floating pt boards
     another 800K dies
     RE: User Interface Problem: Macintosh Alert Boxes
     Re: Misc. programming problems

[ archived as

[SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>DELPHIV2-49.ARC

DAVEG
]

------------------------------

Date: 3 Oct 86 16:17:41 EDT
From: Jeffrey Shulman <SHULMAN@RED.RUTGERS.EDU>
Subject: Usenet Mac Digest V2 #80

Usenet Mac Digest        Friday, 3 October 1986      Volume 2 : Issue 80

     Re: Convering Data fork stuff to a CODE resource
     Re: Convering Data fork stuff to a CODE resource
     Re: Convering Data fork stuff to a CODE resource
     Re: Wierdness with serial drivers
     Virtual port program
     Euro to American keyboard query
     Macintosh Graphics -> Imagen
     TML Pascal 2.0 Compiler Bug
     TurboCharger
     old Lightspeed C bugs
     color graphics in MacWorld
     Re: Euro to American keyboard query
     $100.00 Jazz Rebate
     HELP: Tecmar disk/Mac+ ROMs
     Re: Lapine Drives
     Lightspeed C update info
     Imagewriter II Transparancies
     Using the Mac toolbox from a C program.
     Re: Converting MacPaint into a Resource file.
     In praise of inter-operability
     Bugs in Radical Adventure
     Keyboards?
     Memory compactification runs drive??
     Apple Johnathon
     Re: A used 512K Mac Motherboard ---- $$$$?

[ ARCHIVED AS

[SUMEX-AIM.Stanford.EDU]<INFO-MAC>USENETV2-80.ARC

DAVEG
]

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 3 Oct 86 12:20:36 PDT
From: chuq@Sun.COM (Chuq Von Rospach)
Subject: Mac's operating temp, and do I really need a fan?

Apple says that (as long as you don't toss anything funny into the box)
the Mac is within temperature specs.  I've blown out one analog board
because the cap at the top of the board exploded (not uncommon, it is near
the airflow exit where things are warmest).

I've also found that touching the side of the mac is so hot I can't keep
my hand there.  I don't care what Apple says, I won't run my Mac without
a fan -- $80 for the fan vs. $200 for a replacement board if a part is
heat marginal is WELL worth it to me.  I also expect the cooler temperatures
will cause everything to last longer.

Apple said the same about the Apple ][, and they were wrong there, too.
Minimum configuration Mac's (and ]['s) might get away with no fan, but
who uses minimum configurations?  And who wants to take the chance?  I can't
live without my Mac, so any kind of reliability enhancement is worth it.

chuq

------------------------------

Date: Fri,  3 Oct 86 12:36:07 edt
From: rs4u@andrew.cmu.edu (Richard Siegel)
Subject: Fans for Macs....

When i was working at NASA this past summer, we had approximately a 60-70% failure
rate on our 512K Macs with HyperDrives. I figured that high a rate wasn't due
to defective hardware, so I got a digital thermometer, and a thermocouple, (I
DO NOT recommend you do this at home!) and threaded the thermocouple into the
machine. I found that a regular 512K machine ran at about 120-130 degrees internally,
and a HyperDrive machine, with their puny little fan, ran at about 190-200 degrees!!
So most of the problems we were having were due to heat more than anything else.
	I sent in a purchase request for 10 Fanny Mac units; in the meantime, I homebrewed
my own fan unit out of some shipping cartons, a switch, and a 3-inch muffin
fan, and some RTV to seal the joints in the box.
	After some careful cutting, taping, and gluing, I had a fan unit that I could
easily lift on and off of my machine, cooled fantastically well, owing to the
large plenum chamber on top of the machine, and cost next to nothing! Muffin
fans cost maybe $14-15 dollars.
	I placed this setup on top of my HyperDrive Mac, which had recently been having
some real problems, and Voila! The internal temperature dropped to about 80
degrees, and my problems miraculously ended!!
	To anyone who's interested, I can send more details of how I built my box,
and if I get enough responses I will prepare and upload a MacWrite document
giving the details.

	I strongly recommend the use of a fan, either home-built or commercially made;
I've seen the Fanny Mac, and it seems to work fairly well, tho' not as well
as the setup I described above. STAY AWAY from the internal piezo fans and internal
muffin fans, as these produce very little cooling effect, and they disrupt the
Mac's natural airflow, which produces internal hotspots.

(I have no connection with Beck-Tech or any companies I mentioned above, except
NASA.)

		--Rich

------------------------------

Date: Fri,  3 Oct 86 12:41:05 edt
From: rs4u@andrew.cmu.edu (Richard Siegel)
Subject: Re: Fritzed Power Supply

	Power supply failures >are< the most common hardware failure on the Macintosh,
and I think it's due to improper cooling more than any deficient component.
See my post on fans...

	The problem with replacing a single component is that the analog board is not
designed with single-component replacement in mind; that board is very tightly
built. Nonetheless, your suggestion is an entirely reasonable one, I just don't
know if it'll get real far....

			--Rich

------------------------------

Date: 3 Oct 86 16:46:51 EDT
From: Seymour <JOSEPH@BLUE.RUTGERS.EDU>
Subject: Appletalk Clips

Calvin,

At the MacWorld Exposition in Boston I saw just what you are looking
for.  Kensington Microware (212) 475-5200 sells Appletalk clips which
are white plastic clips that go around appletalk connections.  They make
two kinds.  The first goes around connection (tap) boxes and the two cables
that come out of it.  The second is for plain cable connections using the
barrel connectors.  These clips will hold the connectors tightly together
avoiding accidental removal.  They do not lock and will not stop vandalism.

They are available in bags of 25 for $25

					Seymour Joseph

Date: Fri,  3 Oct 86 05:38:34 PDT
From: <EBM@EDUCOM.BITNET>
Subject: Limelight computer projection system

If anyone has information about a computer projection system called
LIMELIGHT, I would appreciate your feedback, comments, or advice.
 Ellen Mandinach

End of INFO-MAC Digest