[net.sf-lovers] SF-LOVERS Digest V10 #202

WPHILLIPS.ES@Xerox.ARPA (06/12/85)

From: WPHILLIPS.ES@Xerox.ARPA

> Is it tacky to bring a different book to be autographed
> rather than thr one the session is for?

I would hazard a guess that no one would mind you bringing other books
to be autographed. As it so happens I had an oppertunity to get Niven's
autograph a while back. Though I did purchase the book the session was
for, I also brought
several of his previous works. The only requirement was that I get a
reciept at the door to prove that I had brought the books with me. I'd
reccomend checking with the booksotre to find out what their policy is.
I can tell you for sure that Mr. Niven didn't seem to mind.

Wendel