[net.micro.atari8] 600Xl 64Kmemory upgrade

Steele.Henr@XEROX.COM (04/25/86)

	Can someone on the net tell me how to respond to this message from:
ucdavis!lll-lcc!lll-crg!caip!seismo!umcp-cs!cvl!umd5!hans@ucbvax.berkeley.edu
(Hans Breitenlohner).  I tried to send my reply to him but the entire
return path was too long. I shortened the return path to:
lll-crg!caip!seismo!umcp-cs!cvl!umd5!hans@ucbvax.berkeley.edu  and the
message was sent but I do not know if it has been received.
	Is the above the correct way for a person at Xerox to respond to this
ARPA net address?

>From:
>ucdavis!lll-lcc!lll-crg!caip!seismo!umcp-cs!cvl!umd5!hans@ucbvax.berkeley.edu
>(Hans Breitenlohner)
>Subject: Memory upgrade for 600XL
>Sender: postmast@cornella.BITNET (fix your mailer)
>Real-Annoyed-Sender: usenet@ucbvax.berkeley.edu
>To: info-atari8@score.stanford.edu

>I recently upgraded a 600XL from 16K to 64K ram.  Materials required:
two
>64K x 4 memories and three pieces of wire (cost about $12).
>Time required: about 1/2 to 1 hour.  (That does not include time to
figure
>out how to do it, of course).
>It probably voided my warranty (:-).
>If there is any interest, I will write up instructions and post them.

>>Please ,do write up instructions and post them. I have wanted to do
the same >>thing for awhile but without schematics it was going to take
more time than I >>wanted to spend on it. But, if I don't have to
re-invent the wheel I won't.
>>	I be looking forward to seeing the instructions. Do you have
schematics of >>an Atari 600XL? If so I'd like to discuss the
possibility of getting a copy.
						Thanks in advance,
						John steele
						XeroxAtari8Users^.X