[net.micro.atari8] Happy Software version 7

vasos@stc.co.uk (04/30/86)

Can anybody out there confirm that Happy software version 7 is available
(or unavailable as the case may be)? According to the documentation supplied
with the board there should be something available 'soon'.

If it is available I'd be grateful for for a U.K. suppliers address.

			thanks in advance,
					Vasos Petrou
					STC Local Transmission Div.

kevin@voder.UUCP (The Last Bugfighter) (05/06/86)

In article <328@davaar.tcom.stc.co.uk> vasos@stc.co.uk writes:
> Can anybody out there confirm that Happy software version 7 is available
> (or unavailable as the case may be)? According to the documentation supplied
> with the board there should be something available 'soon'.

   If you dial Happy Computer's info line at 408/779-3830 a recorded message
will tell you that as of April 26th revision 7 is completed and they will
begin shipping as soon as the instruction manual is finished.  The message
will also give a number that has a recording that tells you what software
revision 7 will duplicate but its not working yet.