[net.sf-lovers] NAUSICAA - Warriors of the Wind

victoro@SDCSVAX.ARPA (06/12/85)

From: crash!victoro@SDCSVAX.ARPA

I have just seen the trailer to a new film to be released
real soon.  Entitled "Warriors of the Wind", it is the english
adaption of a Japanese epic "Nausicca." [With an um-laut over the last A]

This is a very good film.  Seeing it in a language I didn't understand,
I was fastinated by the visuals and intrigued by the story.

The interesting aspect I loved was the non-human life (lower animals)
deciding to end the human wars, by removing the humans!

And the music is exceptional..
	Am I getting to biased?  I hope the adaption works...sigh.

mike@genat.UUCP (Mike Stephenson) (06/13/85)

> From: crash!victoro@SDCSVAX.ARPA
>
> I have just seen the trailer to a new film to be released
> real soon.  Entitled "Warriors of the Wind", it is the english
> adaption of a Japanese epic "Nausicca." [With an um-laut over the last A]

*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH YOUR KING INSECT ***

	I am pleased to hear that this exceptional piece of animation will
	be making it into the North American market.  By the way, the title
	as our people translated it from Japanese was "Nausicaa in the Valley
	of the Winds", but this doesn't really matter much.

	Interestingly enough, the folks who produced this movie, and who
	also produce such jems as Lupin III, are planning a second Nausicaa
	movie, also adapted from the manga (Japanese comics) from which sprung
	the original movie.

							Mike Stephenson