  From isrnix!apratt Wed Jan  8 23:52:00 1986
  Date: Wed, 8 Jan 86 21:12:31 EST
  From: Allan Pratt <isrnix!apratt>
  To: iuvax!franco
  Subject: uuencode

  I admit it's a little strange... uuencode is intended for use
  by mail programs, not by human beings.  To encode a file called
  "foo", type

	%uuencode foo foo > foo.encoded

  and it will create a file called foo.encoded on your directory.
  (You can use any name you want after the >, except the name
  of your input file).  To decode foo.encoded back into foo,
  type

	%uudecode foo.encoded

  and it will create foo.  But remember that you have to have
  uudecode on the destination machine (like your ST) or it won't
  do much good.
					-- Allan