[net.sf-lovers] Question

@RUTGERS.ARPA:WPHILLIPS.ES@Xerox.ARPA (03/13/85)

From: WPHILLIPS.ES@XEROX.ARPA

I was just added to this list a few days ago. After a previous unplesent
experience, it seemed wise to ask if there are any rules or restrictions
concerning replies or mesages to SF LOVERS. Id hate to have someone
come looking for me with their Smith-Hatichi Godzilla Blaster because
I voilated some unknown rule. (I may be doing this now.) I'd appreciate
the information.

Live Long And Prosper

Wendel Phillips

brust@hyper.UUCP (Steven Brust) (03/15/85)

> From: WPHILLIPS.ES@XEROX.ARPA
>
> I was just added to this list a few days ago. After a previous unplesent
> experience, it seemed wise to ask if there are any rules or restrictions
> concerning replies or mesages to SF LOVERS. Id hate to have someone
> come looking for me with their Smith-Hatichi Godzilla Blaster because
> I voilated some unknown rule. (I may be doing this now.) I'd appreciate
> the information.
>
> Live Long And Prosper
>
> Wendel Phillips

Yes, you are doing this now.  There will be no use of the generic
"they" on this net.  (Er, actually, I'm just as new as you are,
and there isn't any such rule, but I couldn't resist.  Sorry.)

			- SKZB

bsudis@bbncct (06/18/85)

From: Brian Charles Sudis <bsudis@BBNCCT.ARPA>

Folks,
	A friend is playing a "game" at home and came in this
morning and asked me (which I now ask you, cuase I do not know)

"How do you kill a Pak protector?".

	Please send any/all answers to me please.

				Just another sick puppy,
						B.C.S